Biodegradable iPhone Case
Protect your phone and the environment all in one go—this phone case is eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable. Cover your phone with a unique case to protect it from bumps and scratches in style.
• 100% biodegradable material
• Components: soil (30%), onions (7.5%), carrots (7.5%), pepper (7.5%), sawdust (1.5%), rice (18%), soybeans (18%), wheat (10%)
• Anti-shock protection
• Thickness over 1.8mm
• Decomposes in ~1 year
• Packaged in a degradable and protective CPE 07 bag and shipped in a carton box
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
• Blank product sourced from China
Millie Umemura, born and raised in Sydney, Australia.
She was raised by Japanese parents and naturally introduced to both cultures and languages.
At school, she used illustrated note-taking to enhance her understanding of her studies.
She studied biology at university and has experience working with animals, which she loves, and has ambition to support wildlife in the future.
She is also active in sustainable activities to protect the wildlife environment, making soy candles and using her childhood illustrations as designs for biodegradable accessories and organic T-shirts.